9.30.2012

Our Creepy Decor- Outside



Outside:

This is a work in progress. I'm hoping to add a lot more pumpkins after our trip to the pumpkin patch.




This pumpkin head kit came from Dollar Tree.  We have a couple more to add to other pumpkins, I think it's so cute!

I got the idea for the haunted house from Decorating Ideas Made Easy.  It's made out of a plastic doll house I found at a thrift store, spray painted black and then I added the neon purple and glow in the dark green paint on top.


I'll be putting giant pumpkins on top of the porch planters.

My bat wall is inspired by this one at Country Living.


1 comment:

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

I love all your ideas! My weekly linky party--One Creative Weekend--has gone spooky this week in honor of my thirteenth party. If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll visit "One Creative Weekend" on OneCreativeMommy.com (open every Fri-Wed) and link up this idea and anything else you’d like to share. (You can include non-Halloween posts as well, but feel free to link up as many Halloween-themed posts as you like.) There are two categories—one for Halloween and one for everything else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...