4.12.2012

Cuddle Up

I finally finished this first quilt - from - wait, you're not going to believe this, October 2010! Talk about procrastination...pathetic. Anyway, it took 5 minutes to finish and made me feel really lame for not having done it much sooner.  The fabric is Bliss from Moda.

I finished the pink quilt in the middle of making this airplane one to finish off my little boy's room.  His only took a week, because I wasn't completely prepared, but could have taken just a day or two.  I love how it turned out:
I made the stripes different widths to add something fun to the design.  All the fabrics are from Wal-Mart, and the green is a sheet.  We tied this one with embroidery floss using the international stitch to hide it.  Anyway this is the reaction I got from little man when I showed it to him on his bed:

Photobucket Worth it!

1 comment:

laurareid said...

The reaction is a day maker for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...