8.02.2009

Baby Blessing Party

I used the colors from my daughter's announcement and carried them into the dinner. I made cafe rio salads and created labels for each part. I also created a banner and labels for the drinks. I used tin buckets for the food and flower arrangement. I used a tin watering can for ice water. I bought pint mason jars for glasses and used these cute lids and straws. I bought glass bottles from ikea for the juices. I put white plastic table cloths down and made a plaid pattern on top with hot pink and baby pink crepe paper. My sister taped paper doilies to white paper lunch bags and I put rocks in them to use as weights for the tablecloths. As for the cake - it's the first one I've ever decorated and it wasn't exactly what I imagined...oh well it tasted good.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...