12.03.2014

A Simple Christmas Project 3 Star

               A CHRISTMAS STAR

I decided to really work on my porch this year, it's never come together well for Christmas. I needed a center piece and fell for this simple star on Pinterest. 


The site it links to no longer exists but it looked pretty self-explanatory from the picture. I went to Lowes and bought 5 of their yard sticks (found in the paint area) for $0.98 each. 

I added 2 coats of craft paint to get in the ruler grooves really well, and a coat of glitter paint. After they dried I tied the points together with twine. 


Wrap around some Christmas lights I had on hand and I have a beautiful shining star. 


It's a work in progress but the porch is coming along.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...