Boppy Cover re-do

I loved having my boppy with Cecily, but the cover is bright pink with flowers so of course that is not acceptable for baby Oliver, So I practiced making a new cover today. It went ok but I think when I do the REAL one I will use a zipper on the back. Unlike this one where I used Velcro (it was all I had on hand) on the inside seam. I didnt use a tutorial but I will probably find one just to make sure its perfect for the real thing.

1 comment:

Laura said...

you used the name oliver! you should put it on your blog so it's official. some of the fam look at this site. i think a zipper in the boppy is a good idea so you can wash it. good job. i have crafty girls! mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...