11.04.2009

Baby legs, Blankets, Car seat tent, Gloves

I've been sewing a ton...
I made these from this.

I took Reagan's receiving blankets that are too small for her to use now, cut them up and sewed them together, added a back piece to make a bigger blanket. I also sewed a couple other blankets for gifts. I found this tutorial to make a car seat tent and I had to try it. I made this one out of flannel for winter. I altered her measurements a little to fit our seat but it was pretty close.I saw this online and decided to give it a try with some socks I found at Honk's dollar store. It was pretty easy - don't know when I'll actually wear them but I think they're cute.

1 comment:

Laura said...

my goodness, sar, you are doing so much, i am proud of you! i actually always knew you would sew as a mom. you liked making pj's as a kid and i figured you'd want to do it for your kids. aren't all the ideas we can find so much fun? i love looking for more to copy! u go girl! mom xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...